Sunday, December 7, 2014

Is it Better to Invest in December in Philippine Stocks?

One of my friends who is eager to learn more about in stock investing asked me if it is a good time to buy stocks during December. Her reason is due to the high economic activity during December, During Christmas season, more people buy gifts and new things which turns to profit for selling companies.

I don't know how to answer her so I just keep quiet after my several minutes of thinking.
I forgot to answer her based on the historical return.  While browsing on the web, I stumbled on one of the articles of my favorite author in Philippine Star, Valentino Sy.

His article is the perfect answer for my friend.   You can read on his work in december-strongest-month-stock-market

 Is it a good buy to buy stock in December? The short answer is Yes (generally).

No comments:

Post a Comment