Tuesday, May 20, 2014

There's Passive Income, Do you still believe ?

Do you believe in Passive Income?

I'm starting to believe that there is no such thing as passive income. Everything requires effort but there are things that require less. I think what people say passive income is not totally passive. They just refer to those work with the least amount of effort. Rental income for example.  You or someone needs to work first before you earn money! This is what I observe from multi level marketing and earning online by blogging.  However, as time passes by, when you already build you're 'pyramid' or levels or created a decent blog, you'll get to earn more with lesser work.  A short quote to understand this is build now, earn more later.   Build something now and reaps it benefit later.

But wait, I just knew that I had the wrong expectation for  passive income. Passive income is an income received with less work. No one said that no work is required!  I'll still give rental income, blogging income and income from stocks/mutual fund their chances. Besides, I'm a believer that nothing is lost if you love what you do.

  Its not just money.  Everything becomes passive when you love what you do!





No comments:

Post a Comment